Detailed Services & Feasibility Studies
CMR have strong engineering capabilities and can support you in converting high level recommendations and desk-top studies into robust business cases and ultimately, implementation.
We appreciate that although many organisations have good technical credentials, resources are often limited and in-house engineering and technical teams are focused on meeting existing operational requirements.
We bring a lot to the party in terms of our wider energy awareness (technical, legislative and commercial) and can dove-tail our services to fit in with and compliment your own in-house expertise and resource availability. This could involve a light touch steering function such as client representation right through to full technical development, tendering, project management and measurement and verification. Our core technical and engineering services include:
- Refrigeration and Chiller optimisation;
- Co-generation and Tri-generation;
- BMS performance diagnostics and software strategy reviews;
- Motors and drives with a focus on Variable Speed Drive technology and application;
- Power supply reviews (Voltage Optimisation, Power Factor Correction Capacity reduction);
- Lighting – both products and controls;
- Space and water heating optimisation;
- Steam traps and pipework surveys (including thermographics and heat-loss calculations);
- Compressed air system optimisation and leak detection;
- Energy Mapping;
- Plant and equipment performance measurement, monitoring and management.
We’ll ensure that throughout the whole process, consideration is given to available grants and funding, legislative compliance, ROI criteria, CSR goals and objectives and impact on maintenance, operations and training requirements.