We offer bespoke energy and carbon management services that deliver measurable efficiency improvements and return on investment (ROI).
Energy and Carbon Management
CMR provide bespoke energy and carbon management services to meet your organisational requirements. Our approach is both thorough and holistic so we can customise our services to provide the right solution. After an initial ‘free of charge’ consultation we gain an understanding of your needs, drivers for change and internal capabilities and develop a cost-effective scope of works to dove-tail in with your existing programmes, projects and wider strategy. Our energy and carbon management services include:
- Policy and strategy development or refinement;
- Legislative compliance;
- Audits and surveys;
- Site support;
- Energy Management Systems such as ISO50001;
- Detailed feasibility studies and project management;
- Monitoring & reporting;
- Renewable energy and low carbon technologies;
- Demand side management;
- Industrial energy management events – energy & water Kaizens.
We work across all sectors but have enhanced capabilities in the following:
- Industrial Processes and manufacturing;
- Community Heating;
Key benefits of improving energy and carbon management performance include:
- Significant cost reduction;
- Compliment branding, marketing and commercial credibility;
- Enhance environmental, sustainability and CSR programmes;
- Demonstrate commitment to addressing climate change;
- De-risk compliance with energy and environmental legislation.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +44 (0)844 225 1166 to speak to one of our senior energy and water consultants.