Metering & Data
Our specialist energy metering team ensures the timely and cost effective delivery of electricity, gas and water data and information.
We understand that metering requirements are varied across a company and we use a range of different manufacturers and installers to ensure that each supply has a bespoke solution that works.
We have proven experience in planning and project managing the implementation of energy metering, including:
- New connections, disconnections, upgrades and diversions;
- Fiscal utility metering solutions;
- AMR smart meters and data loggers;
- Sub metering;
- Single-site locations, large sites, geographically dispersed sites, multi-site operations
Our vast knowledge and experience allows us to provide your business with various benefits including shorter quotation lead times, quantifiable cost savings and much more.
Why use CMR?
We aim to keep metering solutions simple for you, whilst helping you recognise the value they can add to your energy management strategy.
One point of contact
Working with CMR you will have just one point of contact acting as the intermediary for meter suppliers, installers, meter operators and data collectors.
Minimise disruption and cost
Our industry knowledge and experience allows you to benefit from the following:
- Shorter quotation lead times;
- Sites metered and energised within specified time frames;
- Engagement of local or independent connection providers;
- Establishment of all required operator contracts;
- Project management tailored to customer requirements;
- A review of alternative energy sources;
- Cost savings
By working with a number of different suppliers and installers, we can take away the hassle and deliver all your utility needs in a single project.
- Managing a new supply and meter connection;
- Managing supply alterations, increases and decreases;
- Multi-utility connections – electricity, gas and water;
- Providing analysis and bespoke reports of your energy usage, for budgeting, target setting and evaluation and government compliance;
- Managing your billing, by taking data direct from your meters and comparing it against supplier invoices, to ensure you only pay for what you use;
- Highlighting areas of wastage and suggesting ways to improve efficiency
CMR currently manages over 4000 meters for its customers, using our bespoke online energy management tool, Insight. Insight provides a wide range of tools to assist with monitoring, measuring, target setting, analysing and reporting.
Our consultancy team can be as involved in your consumption monitoring and reporting as you require, providing regular analysis and recommendations, or training your team to undertake this in-house.
Call our Metering & Data Services team for more details on 0844 225 1159.