Our water consultants have many years’ experience identifying and implementing water efficiency improvements and cost reductions.
Our water consultancy services vary from simple invoice health checks, through to water strategy development:
- Water invoice health checks - We can audit your water invoices and tariffs and identify possible savings.
- In-depth site surveys and reports - Our water consultants can investigate all water supply points, trade effluent and other associated wastewater areas, and all areas of water use (e.g. cooling towers, swimming pools, industrial processes). We can then provide a breakdown of all annual water, wastewater and sundry charges and highlight whether they reflect consumption.
- Water efficiency and cost saving reports - Following a site survey we produce recommendations for improving water efficiency and reducing associated costs e.g. alternative water sources.
- Feasibility studies & implementation - You may require a detailed investigation into any highlighted efficiency improvements to show ROI and deliver a case for investment. Our water consultants can then provide an implementation plan and manage the project delivery.
- Water strategy - If you are a large consumer of water you should ensure you have an effective water strategy in place to mitigate future price rises and ensure on-going efficiency and cost saving improvements.
- Legislative advice - We continually review the ever-changing marketplace and have regular contact with the Consumer Council for Water and OFWAT. This ensures we can keep you up-to-date with charging schemes across the UK, relevant legislation and opportunities for further savings.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, or call on +44 (0)844 225 1166 to speak to one of our senior energy and water consultants.